a committed advocate of learning.
the strength and longevity of our schools.
a comprehensive approach to the enrichment of students.
to ensure the interests of the community
in plans for the future.
- PTO President, Aubry Bend Middle School (2012-13)
- PTO President, Blue Valley Southwest (2018-19)
- Blue Valley Curriculum & Instruction and Student Services committee member
- Friends of the Johnson County Library Board Member
- M.S. in Management from Baker University
- B.S. Criminal Justice, University of Nebraska
- Initiated Provider Monitor program, 10th Judicial District Court, Kansas
- Former Probation Officer in Johnson County, with experience in the mental health and substance abuse areas
- Appointed to Overland Park community development block grant advisory committee
- Mother of 3 Blue Valley students
- Johnson County community member for over 25 years and a Blue Valley mom for 20 years
- Site-Based Leadership Council member at Morse Elementary
- Blue Valley Recreation Patron Liaison for Community Relations Committee
- Kids on the Block Puppet Program volunteer
- Neighborhood Watch organizer
- United Methodist Church of the Resurrection security volunteer
- Former SafeHome Volunteer